Disabled Customers and ADA Compliance
We are keenly aware that some people have disabilities. In our spare time, our family visits folks with various disabilities. I live with a disability too. So Metal Man takes extra steps to accommodate customers with disabilities.
The ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) does not apply to Metal Man officially. However, we are aware of the standards. Moreover, we consider them best practices for every business that values its customers.
You could describe Metal Man as an ADA-friendly business. We aren’t compelled by government regulations or guidelines. We just care about people and want to serve all of our customers well.
Website Accommodations for Disabled Clients
CallMetalMan.com was designed with built-in features for disabled visitors. Some of these are specific to visually-impaired visitors with screen readers. Some provide a better user experience for visitors with limited dexterity. Others apply to users with color blindness.
- All pages adhere to a simple layout.
- Text abbreviations contain periods.
- Text hyperlinks contain clear descriptions.
- Text hyperlinks are colored and display an underline when selected.
- Images are labeled with alt tags.
- Hyperlinked images are larger for easier targeting.
- All videos contain subtitles.
- Embedded videos are accompanied by hyperlinks to their YouTube locations.
- All content is cross-browser compatible.
Service Accommodations for Disabled Clients
People with mobility issues and other physical disabilities enjoy equal access to our services too. Our office in Fort Mill, SC is equipped with a wheelchair ramp and wide entry doors. In addition, the interior is spacious enough for any mobility equipment to navigate easily.
Metal Man Offers Equal Access
We gladly serve clients of all ages (21 and older) and abilities. So come see us. Bring your cane, scooter, or wheelchair. Walk in, shuffle in, or roll in. Metal Man will treat you fairly and respectfully.
Call Metal Man now! 803-272-GOLD